All of yesterdays spooky excitement has me eyeing up a selection of not so ghoulish, but sexy selection of naughty treats..
1. Love, love loving the ever favoured Diptyque Baies candle in a gorgeous dark finish, this looks amazing burning next to one of their smaller classic white candles for a beautiful monochrome detail to finish off a room.
2. I’m becoming increasingly obsessed with the Lulu Guinness lips clutches, this black snakeskin version is a sophisticated version of the fun classic.
3. A black lace bra is always gorgeous, this one is by Stella McCartney Lingerie but I spotted a very similar style in H&M a little while ago for a fraction of the price.
4. I’d never heard of D&L Co before spotting one of these amazing candles in a magazine – how perfect is this for Halloween? Have a perve over their website for amazing skull candles, or you can find them in Selfridges. I’m hooked.
6. I tend to steer clear of OTT lashes, simpler styles are more flattering but what time better than Halloween to go all out? These are one of the best sets out there, and are less than £8. Eyelure, at Asos.
7. A black clutch. With wings. A ‘bat’ clutch. This little beauty speaks for itself.
8. Dark lipsticks are an autumn staple; I feel like I’ve tried most but I’m still yet to pick up a Lipstick Queen offering. Black Tie Optional is next on my hit-list.
Have your cast your eye on any wicked treats?